Sunday, May 18, 2008

5. Kermit the Frog - The Rainbow Connection

Found on: The Muppet Movie: Original Soundtrack Recording (1979)

As a three-year-old I had committed the soundtrack to memory before I ever saw The Muppet Movie, so when my mom took me to a showing at a rerun theater, I embarrassed her by singing along with every song in the loudest voice possible. Considering that it a) is sung by a puppet in a funny voice and b) features a banjo as the primary instrument, The Rainbow Connection has no right to be as affecting as it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT ALSO HAS NO RIGHT TO BE ON THIS LIST

lee woo said...

The beauty is that through disappointment you can gain clarity, and with clarity comes conviction and true originality. See the link below for more info.

#originality
www.matreyastudios.com

Leslie Lim said...

It is great to have the opportunity to read a good quality article with useful information on topics that plenty are interested on.

www.imarksweb.org